Abstracts are closed
NADA is pleased to invite abstract submissions for the NADA Conference 2016Integrated care: Working together to respond to complexity. The conference will bring together people from across the alcohol and other drug sector and will provide a forum to highlight and foster interagency partnerships.
This is an opportunity for you to showcase your innovative practice and research addressing the diverse and complex needs of people accessing our services. Interactive sessions are encouraged to maximise opportunities for conference participants to exchange practice and experience. You are invited to contribute to this conference in the form of an oral presentation, workshop or poster.
What are the conference themes?
- Integrated solutions to complex needsTackling complexity through person-centred and integrated care
- TobaccoUnderstanding the barriers and facilitators to going smoke free
- Drug trendsSharing and learning from new and emerging trends and understanding media hype
- Developing a thriving workforceInvesting in the health and development of the AOD workforce
- Empowering consumersShowcasing practices that empower consumers through partnership and collaboration
- Therapeutic conversationsPromoting innovative and best practice treatment approaches including narrative
approaches and approaches addressing trauma
- Responding to the needs of childrenHighlighting innovative programs in residential and community settings
- Domestic and family violenceUnderstanding challenges and opportunities for change for both the
victim and perpetrator
- Sexual health and BBVsProfiling approaches that reduce Sexually Transmitted Infection and Blood Borne
- Virus transmission risk
Who is the target audience of the conference?
- Frontline staff and managers in the alcohol and other drugs sector
- Clients, consumers and carers
- Sectors working with clients with alcohol and other drugs issues
- Policy makers and funders
- Researchers with an interest in community responses to alcohol and other drugs
Abstracts must be submitted by 5pm on Friday 26 February 2016.
All enquiries and abstract submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download submission guidelines PDF